Monday, June 28, 2010

Riverview Country Club Wedding with Gaelic Flavor

Mo Anam Cara - "my soul mate" in Irish - was the theme of this weekend's wedding.  I certainly felt like I was in the green fields of Ireland...and straight from a scene from one of my favorite movies, "Falling for a Dancer".
The wedding was held here in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley at the The Riverview Country Club along the Delaware River.
The gazebo was surrounded by deep purple butterfly bushes and the ceremony was adorned by the graceful flight of Red Admirals and Monarchs, nature's royalty.
Despite the dramatic interior of the Villa, the children weren't content to be indoors all night.
My friend, William, may have been one of the youngest but he was definitely one of the quickest!  He managed to catch one of the large toads hopping around after dark.  Who said weddings weren't fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment