Friday, December 2, 2011

Awarded Best of Weddings 2012 From The Knot!!!

What a great way to end the year! Once again my work was awarded The Best of Weddings by The Knot.  The award is based on written reviews my brides have given my work.  The staff from The Knot reviews those comments and selected Armen Elliott Photography as one of the best on its website.  It's the report card grade I'm always hoping to get directly from clients. Doing the extra credit for them is such a joy for me!  Thank you to all my brides & grooms, especially those who took the time to submit reviews for me.  This award would have been impossible without you.

Check out my reviews and website. Connect with me on Facebook! Contact me to discuss photographing your wedding.
Stay tuned for more 2011 wedding posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment