Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Engagement Photo Session in Easton

I just love introducing my bridal couples to the beauty that surrounds me in Easton!  Ali and Ed live in Bethlehem and met me at my house before heading out for our photo session.  I invite all my brides to prepare for their wedding at my home. Ali has decided that she and her bridesmaids would like to get dressed there before her December ceremony at The Bank Street Annex.  My 110-year old Classical Revival house/studio is just minutes from Bank Street, The Club at Morgan Hill and Riverview and provides an elegant backdrop for lovely ladies in formal gowns, high heels, with floral bouquets and jewelry. Several scenes of a wedding with preparations at my house appear in my blog of November 12, 2011.

There was so much fun and laughter during this photo session that I can't wait to photograph Ed and Ali's wedding later this year!






No comments:

Post a Comment